What is a 'Managed Account'
A managed account is an investment account that is owned by an individual investor and overseen by a hired professional money manager or trader. Which are professionally managed on behalf of many mutual-fund holders, managed accounts are personalised investment portfolios tailored to the specific needs of the account holder. With a mutual fund, the account holder hires Money Manager who looks after investments in the fund's portfolio and may alter the fund's holdings in accordance with its objectives.
A managed account may hold assets, cash or title to property for the benefit of the client. The manager may buy and sell assets without the client’s prior approval, as long as the manager acts according to the client’s objectives.
What is a 'MAM (Multi Account Manager)'
A fund manager that allow to manage multiple accounts.
HOW TO START
|Minimum Deposit||Upfront Fee before start trading|
- Download the LPOA form and read it carefully.
- Send the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you have signed it.
- All details about managed account are in the form. The minimum deposit is $5,000
- $1,500 upfront fee before we start trading. Send it by Perfect Money or Bitcoin.
- Our Profit Share is 50%
- Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!